10 Reasons to visit Ibiza in 2019
There are as many reasons to travel to Ibiza in 2019 as wishes you may have to enjoy everything that the island has to offer to make your holidays truly unforgettable. However, to help you make up your mind and come to the white island next summer, we are giving you 10 reasons to book your flights and stay at our boutique hotel on the San Antonio coast right away.
¿WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME TO IBIZA IN 2019?
1. More flights to Ibiza in 2019
Next season will come with new connections between Ibiza airport and several cities in Europe. The Jet2holidays airline will be increasing its flights to Ibiza by 12% and will link the island to the cities of Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and London Stansted every Thursday and Sunday from 7th April. The Greek company Aegean Airlines has also announced a new route for this summer linking Ibiza and Athens. Ryanair in turn will add to its usual flights to Ibiza new flights from and to Shannon airport in Ireland twice a week.
2. The beaches in Ibiza
This is always a good reason regardless of the year you travel to Ibiza. So in case you haven't yet visited the island or you didn’t get far last time you were on the island, take note of the beaches you must not miss when you’re next in Ibiza: Ses Salines, Cala Benirrás, Cala Bassa, Cala Jondal, Cala Comte, Cala d´Hort and Aigües Blanques.
3. The best moments of Café Mambo
This iconic bar in San Antonio is doubtlessly a must-see in the summer. It is known for its electronic music sessions that accompany the stunning sunsets from San Antonio and the best pre-parties on the island. This year, it will be open its doors for the season with its Cafe Mambo Opening Weekend on 10th and 11th May. Book a table now!
4. The terrace in Hostal La Torre
Our boutique hotel has one of the best -if not the best- terraces in Ibiza to enjoy the sunset in a relaxed atmosphere at the beat of the well-known Balearic Sound. And its tables with a sea view are the ideal setting to have lunch or dinner all year round.
5. Dinner at Casa Maca
The delicious Mediterranean food served at our charming country hotel overlooking the city of Ibiza must be one of the stops on your trip, especially on a summer evening. Both the hotel and the restaurant are open all year round and they often organise theme food events, such as the Sunday Roast barbecues.
another 5 reasons to visit Ibiza in 2019…
- The IMS fiesta in Dalt Vila, the summer’s clubbing event from 22nd to 24 May.
- Ibiza Gay Pride takes place from 12th to 15th June in 2019.
- The fish on the island, that will taste even more delicious at Can Gat, Es Xarcu, Can Pujol, Sa Nansa and Cala Gracioneta, among other beach bars and restaurants.
- Sunsets out on the water. A perfect plan to enjoy with friends or your partner. Private trips by boat offered by Sunset Boats Ibiza leave from San Antonio harbour, which is only a few minutes’ drive from Hostal La Torre.
- The Marathon: another appeal for the most athletic, to be held on 6th April.