What to pack for your trip to Ibiza this autumn
One of the most frequent questions asked by guests who come to Ibiza between October and December is: What’s the weather like in Ibiza in the autumn? What clothes should I pack? During the last three months of the year, Ibiza is a quiet place with a pleasant climate that is perfect for people who like to walk, cycle, sail or even kayak, as it’s usually sunny but not too hot during these months. If you don’t know what to pack, read on and follow our advice to enjoy a perfect getaway to Ibiza in the autumn.
the weather in ibiza in the autumn
The weather in Ibiza is typically Mediterranean with warm temperatures on average and irregular rain that is usually heavier in November. Even so, the weather in Ibiza remains warm during the autumn with its highest average temperature reaching 25ºC in October, 22ºC in November and 19ºC in December and its lowest average temperature falling down to 14ºC in October, 10ºC in November and 6ºC in December. And you may be surprised to know that on a breezeless sunny day you can even swim, because the water temperature is about 25ºC in October and 20ºC in November. And believe us when we say that you can even swim early December in sheltered coves, such as Cala Gracioneta and Cala Gració, the two coves that are near Hostal La Torre.
Ibiza in the autumn: what to pack
- Something warm for the evenings, as it gets quite chilly when the sun hides in the autumn.
- Walking or cycling clothes and shoes, as this exercise is perfect for the autumn in Ibiza.
- Short-sleeved tops for when it gets hot during the day (which it still does in the autumn).
- Sunglasses and sunblock for your face.
- Swimming suit or bikini: it barely takes any space in the case and it means you won’t regret missing the chance to go for a last swim in the Mediterranean this year.
DONT' PACK THIS: WE WILL LEND IT TO YOU
- If it rains during your stay, Hostal La Torre will lend you an umbrella.
- And even though you were hardly going to put it in your case, don’t forget that we do have bikes for our guests for them to cycle their way around the island. Ask at our front desk!