LET’S GO OUT FOR PINTXOS!
what will YOU find at Pintxa Sant Antoni 2018?
This year, there are three types of pintxos:
- The traditional Pintxo + drink (2,50 € - 2 €, only pintxo)
- Tapa + drink (4, 50€ - 4€, only tapa)
- The Caprincho: a more sophisticated and elaborate pintxo for €6.
which pintxos we have created at Hostal La Torre?
For this year, our chef has created three mouth-watering proposals:
- The Caprincho: Baked aubergine with ricotta cheese, feta cheese, semi-dried tomatoes and kalamata olives wrapped in kataifi pastry on a red-pepper zabaione. Doesn’t it sound tempting?
- Tapa of Tandoori chicken slices with crudités wrapped in a rice pastry with sweet chilli sauce.
- Tapa of Potato salad with smoked salmon and poached egg on a crispy tile.
OUR pintxo ROUTE IN Sant Antoni
With 25 restaurants offering at least two pintxos or tapas each, it’s hard to make up your mind. Especially if you’re with a group of friends! This is why we propose this route that starts at Hostal La Torre, so that it’s easier to start your evening devoted to pintxos. Because we might know how a Thursday of pintxos starts, but never how it ends!
- Hostal La Torre: All our pintxos will surprise you, and it’s up to you which one you choose.
- Palapa: Once you get to the heart of the village, you need to try the Avocado and mango ceviche, made with lime, coconut milk and citrus fruits and accompanied by king prawn on avocado and green cherry tomato, jalapeños and lime.
- Es Nàutic: Walk down the promenade to Es Náutic where you’ll find the delicious tapa of Slow-poached eggs with cèpes, truffle, foie and crispy Iberian ham.
- Mar 5: Es Nàutic is right next to Mar street and the next “caprincho” tapa: Hamburguer accompanied by a mini G&T. And at 11 p.m. you can enjoy live music which is the best way to end a Thursday of pintxos.
- Es Verro: The next “caprincho” will be waiting for you on Ample street: Steamed salmon in Thai red curry (Chu-Chi)
- Cebo: And to end this pintxo route, get on board the free train that makes its way through the village and stops at the restaurants that are taking part in this. The last proposal is a “caprincho” of Iberian Tournedos with red-pepper sauce, bacon, Manchego cheese and pieces of breaded fish.