Christmas in Ibiza 2022: Hostal La Torre and other plans
Amazing, a whole year has flown by and it’s already time to talk about the best plans for Christmas in Ibiza 2022! We want to share our ideas for you to enjoy the best holiday and, of course, our special menu for New Year’s Eve. This Christmas, come to Hostal La Torre! We’re open every day!
More and more people spend Christmas in Ibiza, especially European visitors who have a holiday home here or come over to the island more than once a year. Starting from early December, the island buzzes with plans and proposals for all ages, blending in nicely with Ibiza’s mild winter weather. Magic sunsets with a special touch, Christmas markets, races, plunges into the sea... And our New Year’s Eve dinner with a party to wave goodbye to 2022 with great vibes!
OUR TOP plan: Dinner on New Year’s Eve 2022 at Hostal La Torre
We’re biased, we know, but we're sure it’s a fantastic idea to start 2023 raising a glass in Hostal La Torre, one of the most special places in Ibiza. Once again, we’ve planned a scrumptious dinner for New Year’s Eve with party that includes an amuse-bouche, a starter (of your choice), a main course (of your choice), dessert, lucky grapes and Christmas sweet treats. There will also be vegetarian and gluten-free options for whoever needs it, but please let us know in advance. Don’t miss out, book a table now!
This mouth-watering menu is available for our guests and also for people who are not staying at Hostal La Torre. If you're thinking about a Christmas getaway to Ibiza, contact us by email or WhatsApp and we’ll inform you about our special New Year’s Eve package that includes hotel and dinner with party.
- Junior Suite with balcony: one night stay, breakfast and menu dinner for New Year's Eve for two persons, 620 €. Two nights, 940 €.
- Deluxe sea view (Brisas): one night stay, breakfast and menu dinner for New Year's Eve for two persons, 580 €. Two nights, 790 €.
- Double with balcony: one night stay, breakfast and menu dinner for New Year's Eve for two persons, 439 €. Two nights, 570 €.
COME FOR A COOKING-FREE CHRISTMAS!
Besides 31st December, Hostal La Torre will remain open during the entire Christmas holidays, including the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December, as well as the 1st and 6th January. So come to our restaurant with your family and friends to celebrate Christmas and order from our fantastic menu every day. If you want to give your apron a rest, come to Hostal La Torre and our modern Med food will fill your holidays with flavour.
MORE IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS IN IBIZA
- Enjoy the last sunsets of the year at Hostal La Torre at the beat of our Balearic Sound DJ sessions. If you’d like to know who will be at the turntables, check our Instagram and Facebook.
- Find a unique gift at the Christmas markets set up around the island during the festive season, including the stalls in Las Dalias (Saturdays and Sundays, from 3rd to 31st December) and in the city of Eivissa.
- Join the fabulous walks organised by the guys at Walking Ibiza this Christmas.
- Run the friendly race called Pujada a la Cathedral on 31st December. This is its 40th anniversary!
- Keep New Year’s Eve going at Pacha Ibiza’s Music on New Year’s Eve party featuring Marco Carola and Andrea Oliva.
- Go for the first swim in the sea 2023 at Ses Salines beach. Join the swimmers who aren’t afraid of the cold and gather here every year on New Year’s Day.
- Get tickets to see the Nutcracker ballet by the International Ballet Company at the Palacio de Congresos de Ibiza in Santa Eulària des Riu on 2nd January.